onStateChange reports all 5 state values even if install.js calls cancelInstall

onStateChange reports all 5 state values even if install.js calls cancelInstall

Georg Maaß
Hi,

onStateChange reports all 5 state values (0 to 4) even if install.js
calls cancelInstall. In case of cancelInstall I expect only the state
values 0 to 2 and 4 but not 3.

DOWNLOAD_START  = 0
DOWNLOAD_DONE = 1
INSTALL_START = 2
INSTALL_DONE = 3
DIALOG_CLOSE = 4

Is this a bug, or do I expect something that's wrong?

The problem is, the installing application must be able to detect
whether the installation worked well or not. So if the install.js
cancels because of trouble, then the installing application should be
able to report an error message to the user.