nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer and box-sizing

nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer and box-sizing

Boris Zbarsky
nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer doesn't seem to deal with box-sizing so
well.  Testcase:

-moz-box-sizing: border-box">

Note that the red box doesn't shrink-wrap the green box...

Should I just try to adjust nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer to deal?

-Boris

Re: nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer and box-sizing

L. David Baron
On Friday 2006-04-28 12:49 -0500, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer doesn't seem to deal with box-sizing
> so well.  Testcase:

> -moz-box-sizing: border-box">
>
> Note that the red box doesn't shrink-wrap the green box...
>
> Should I just try to adjust nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer to deal?
Sure.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >

L. David Baron wrote:
>> Should I just try to adjust nsLayoutUtils::IntrinsicForContainer to deal?
>
> Sure.

Done.
http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsview2.cgi?diff_mode=context&whitespace_mode=show&subdir=mozilla/layout/base&command=DIFF_FRAMESET&file=nsLayoutUtils.cpp&rev1=3.47.2.1&rev2=3.47.2.2&root=/cvsroot
if you want to give it a sanity check.