not working on Firefox 3.6.3 Mac OS X 10.6

not working on Firefox 3.6.3 Mac OS X 10.6

Michael-284
Chatzilla doesn't work reliably on Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel
Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3.

When I install and run it, it works like a charm but if I shutdown
firefox, chatzilla, or the mac, chatzilla fails to function properly
until it's reinstalled.  When I say chatzilla fails to function
properly, I mean it seems to fail to connect to the server despite the
fact that the status shows as connected and I receive the welcome
message.  After the welcome message is displayed, any commands to
nickserv are silently ignored (no response is received) and attempt
to /join #channel do start a new tab but the #channel operates as
though it is a new channel without participants despite the fact that
I know there are participant actively on the channel.

Any help would be appreciated (reinstalling isn't the way I want to
use this add-on).

regards,
eh.

Re: not working on Firefox 3.6.3 Mac OS X 10.6

Gijs Kruitbosch ("Hannibal")
Hi eh,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues.

Two questions:
Is there any particular reason you're using Fx 3.6.3, and not the latest version
of 3.6 (3.6.13) ? Could you try if upgrading helps?

What other add-ons do you have installed?

I myself use CZ on a mac as well, and don't know of any issues...

Cheers,
Gijs