(no subject)

Mark Hunter-2
Any one have any ideas on how to "move" for lack of better term
Thunderbird.  Example, I wish to move all the folders, messages,
contacts, and Lightning calendar dates to another computer.

Thanks!

Re: (no subject)

Ed Mullen

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Re: (no subject)

Mumia W..-3
On 12/13/2006 11:55 AM, Mark Hunter wrote:
> Any one have any ideas on how to "move" for lack of better term
> Thunderbird.  Example, I wish to move all the folders, messages,
> contacts, and Lightning calendar dates to another computer.
>
> Thanks!

Please put a subject on your messages.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Migrating_settings_to_a_new_profile