(no subject)

moz.20.victim123
Thanks for warning me on the large mail volume

Is there a daily digest mode on these mailing lists ?

I've had problems with newsgroups and so would like to stick to mailing
lists

thanks in advance
regards
Vinayak

Hi moz.20...,

Newsgroups work a lot better than mailing lists, your inbox may not be
overwhelmed with postings to mozilla.general at the moment,  but you
will not want
to subscribe to mozilla.support.firefox  and have  them come into your inbox
at about 35 per day now, or  like a hundred plus per day when a new version
of Firefox comes out, so it is easier to work with if you use a newsgroup.