new to forumn

simon agholor

Hi

I am looking for a way to embed gekco 1.9.2 in either a c# or delphi form.

I have tried using the ActiveX control but unfortunaly the activex must use a very old format because a lot of the site I need to access says I am not running firefox 3.6. I therefore tried the xulrunner.exe which worked on all the site but I seem to have problems embeding that. I have tried the standard method of doing setParent(...) however this only works intermitently no matter what I do. I have tried putting sleeps in it but it still does not work 100% of the time.

What is the best way for me to accomplish gecko in an application?