need for template rules to specify namespace?

need for template rules to specify namespace?

rvj-2
is it really necessary for a rule to require a namespace even thought the
template builder does not expect them?

    <treecell label="rdf:mytitle" />
    <treecell label="rdf:mydescription/>

yet it appears that using a rule requires introducing an unnecessary
namespace for the datasources

eg  rule for  mytitle = mozilla

    <rule namespace:mytitle="mozilla" />

is this true and if so couldnt  it be simplified allowing a null namespace ?

    <rule null:mytitle="mozilla" />

Re: need for template rules to specify namespace?

rvj-2
ok please ignore - must have been some kind of typo in my test data

news:[hidden email]...