nc:parseType="Date"

"neil.stansbury () redbacksystems ! com"
Hi all,

I get an xsd:dateTime formatted string string back from a SOAP call I'm making.

I want to apply nc:parseType="Date" to the predicate so I get sorting et al for free in templates.  Only trouble is ns:parseType="Date" doesn't
seem to like XSD dateTime format.

This is double trouble because AFAIKT not only is there is no way of finding a predicate that has an ns:parseType="Date" attribute after
asserting it to manually convert later, but also QI'ing the node to RDFDate and passing into a JavaScript date constructor produces an invalid date.

Can anyone shed some light on this??

Cheers,

Neil