my calender online

Graadje
Hi, is it possible to put my calender online, so that i can check it
when and where i want, without anybody else seeing it?

Grtz. Graadje

Re: my calender online

Johnathon Wright
If you have
    (a) access to webDav or FTP
    (b) PHP
    (c) Permission to run scripts

then you can use PHPiCal to publish your online calendar. You can even
create a password if you want to protect the information.

see http://www.phpicalendar.net

jw

"Graadje" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hi, is it possible to put my calender online, so that i can check it
> when and where i want, without anybody else seeing it?
>
> Grtz. Graadje

Re: my calender online

Rod Whiteley
Graadje wrote:
> ...my calender online...without anybody else seeing it?

You can use the free iCal Exchange service for that (although some
people have reported problems with it):

http://www.icalx.com

--
Rod Whiteley