mozilla 1.8

ramsrule
hi,

We have a custom application built around mozilla 1.7. In that we used
nsIStyleSheet interface to get the media list to which the stylesheet
applies. We are now trying to upgrade to mozilla 1.8 and the API(
GetMediaCount and GetMediaAt) for getting the media list are no longer
there.
Is there an alternate interface for getting the media information for a
StyleSheet?
Also I was using nsICSSStyleSheet interface for appending a new medium and
this is not their either, is there an alternative for this API as well.

thanks
Kanth

Re: mozilla 1.8

ramsrule
Hi,

I found the nsIDOMStyleSheet Interface that has API to achieve the same.
Sorry for my haste.

Thanks

Kanth

"kantha Kanchiraju" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:do724a$[hidden email]...

> hi,
>
> We have a custom application built around mozilla 1.7. In that we used
> nsIStyleSheet interface to get the media list to which the stylesheet
> applies. We are now trying to upgrade to mozilla 1.8 and the API(
> GetMediaCount and GetMediaAt) for getting the media list are no longer
> there.
> Is there an alternate interface for getting the media information for a
> StyleSheet?
> Also I was using nsICSSStyleSheet interface for appending a new medium and
> this is not their either, is there an alternative for this API as well.
>
> thanks
> Kanth

Re: mozilla 1.8

Boris Zbarsky
See my reply to this in n.p.m.dom.  Next time, please set a Followup-To header
when cross-posting, ok?  And make it a single post, not one per group?

-Boris