mouseover,mouseout and click events do not trigger for img element

mouseover,mouseout and click events do not trigger for img element

Rene Veerman-3
On http://skatescene.biz/work_myown/mediaBeez/album/26 , i have a
window with thumbnails and some buttons above that. The buttons are
supposed to light up onmouseover, fade out again onmouseout, and do
something on click.. Nothing special really.

Javascript debugger statements have been added where appropriate, on
that previously mentioned url.

But unfortunately no matter how I register to be notified of these
events on these buttons, the events never get triggered. Not in
Chrome, but also not in firefox.
I wonder what if anything I'm doing wrong here..