more information about problems with executing CGI

more information about problems with executing CGI

hobbitmage
I looked in the troubleshooting guide:

I ran testserver.pl agains the webserver [ Apache.1.3.7 or the latest Apache2 ]

Output:

./testserver.pl http://localhost
TEST-OK Webserver is running under group id in $webservergroup.
TEST-OK Got ant picture.
TEST-OK Webserver is executing CGIs.
TEST-OK Webserver is preventing fetch of http://localhost/localconfig.

I also ran it agains the FQDN and I got the exact same results.

Regards,

Marc
_______________________________________________ mozilla-webtools mailing list [hidden email] http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-webtools

Re: more information about problems with executing CGI

Kamal Ahmed-2
so, what is the question , Marc

Re: more information about problems with executing CGI

hobbitmage

Sorry.

The question was why am I getting that error/how do I fix it.

In doing more search it turns out that something didn't know how to find libmysqlclient.so.

in the httpd.conf file PassEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH works.

Regards,

Marc