missing scrollbars in firefox

Bill Leal
I have the latest version of firefox for win xp. my scrollbars are missing
unless i have it zoomed to full screen. any ideas?

tia ...
pls reply to wle *at* frognet.net

Re: missing scrollbars in firefox

Christopher Hicks
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Bill Leal wrote:
> I have the latest version of firefox for win xp. my scrollbars are missing
> unless i have it zoomed to full screen. any ideas?

The "webtools" forum is for bugzilla, bonsai and similar apps from the
Mozilla Foundation.  Browser questions should go to one of the
browser-oriented areas.

--
</chris>

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)