message box

dr.cw.ray
Is there any way to make the pop-up message box bigger on an
xf:message? ( I mean like using css or something, not manually
dragging the corner each time).

Re: message box

Aaron Reed
We load the message dialog using nsIDOMWindowInternal::OpenDialog and
the XUL from extensions/xforms/resources/content/xforms-message.xul
which has a size already set.  So if you just find it consistently too
small, you could change this file in your install package.  You might
also be able to change it using JS since Mozilla JS and XUL play well
together, I believe.  But I don't know much about that myself.

If you find a good answer, please post it back here.

Thanks,
--Aaron