merging reflow branch to new branch

L. David Baron
I'm going to start merging the reflow branch to a new branch off of the
trunk shortly.  This means any checkins to the reflow branch after this
point won't get merged to the new branch.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >

Re: merging reflow branch to new branch

L. David Baron
On Saturday 2006-06-03 11:05 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> I'm going to start merging the reflow branch to a new branch off of the
> trunk shortly.  This means any checkins to the reflow branch after this
> point won't get merged to the new branch.

Merge complete.  Pull client.mk from REFLOW_20060603_BRANCH, pull using
client.mk, and don't forget to disable MathML when reconfiguring.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >