memory leaks in extension

sadko
Hello everybody,
I'm just finishing my extension and try to get rid of memory leaks.
According to source:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Debugging_memory_leaks
I should have my classes in log of bloat view. However I am not able
to find any of them (I have at least 5 that are used during the run).
Could anyone tell me what could be the problem? I'm implementing
nsISupports with NS_IMPL_ISUPPORTSn in all classes, so it shouldn't be
problem(with NS_IMPL_ADDREF,...) described in the page above.

Second problem is, that I have spent a day with looking for source of
following leaks connected to nsBaseURLParser (1 rem), nsStandardURL (2
rem), nsStringBuffer( 2rem). I can post here also log from bloat view,
make-tree.pl and from find-comptr-leakers.pl, but I'm not sure
wheteher it's a good place, so if it is and someone might be able to
help me I can do it later.
Tia

Sadko

Re: memory leaks in extension

sadko
Problem of the second part was missing NS_RELEASE. But I still don't
understand why my classes aren't in log from Bloat View.