maintainers of oneanddone website

Evan Bowling
Hello,

I have a small comment on a oneanddone page - should I reach out to those
people here? Or should I instead look for the users on github related to
the site and mail directly?

Regards,
Evan

Re: maintainers of oneanddone website

Stuart Philp
Hi Evan,

You can reach out to the team directly in #mozwebqa on irc, or email
[hidden email], more details at
https://quality.mozilla.org/teams/web-qa/

Thanks!

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Evan Bowling <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a small comment on a oneanddone page - should I reach out to those
> people here? Or should I instead look for the users on github related to
> the site and mail directly?
>
> Regards,
> Evan

Re: maintainers of oneanddone website

Maja Frydrychowicz
Hi Evan,
Take a look at this page: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/OneandDone
It lists the team members and where to file a bug.

Best,
Maja

wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a small comment on a oneanddone page - should I reach out to those
> people here? Or should I instead look for the users on github related to
> the site and mail directly?
>
> Regards,
> Evan

Re: maintainers of oneanddone website

Rebecca Billings
Hi Evan-

I second everything Stuart & Maja said. If you're not sure it's a bug, or
if it's just a comment feel free to email me directly and I'll be happy to
check it out.

Cheers,
~Rebecca
:rbillings