mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

Vijay-12
Hi All,

Has anyone tried checking yahoo mail on firefox 1.5. The same site
works well on Firefox 1.0.7. But the latest version screws the layout
completely.

It is very disappointing. Looks like I'll revert to the older version.

Vijay

Re: mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

Clay-2
Vijay wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone tried checking yahoo mail on firefox 1.5. The same site
> works well on Firefox 1.0.7. But the latest version screws the layout
> completely.
>
> It is very disappointing. Looks like I'll revert to the older version.
>
> Vijay

quite the opposite for me.
yahoo mail was borked in 1.0.7. The page would open ok (usually) but
during the course of reading and deleting, the page would fall apart...
text on top of test, etc., requiring a refresh to be legible again.
it renders just fine in 1.5.
u try clearing your cache and cookies and loading it all fresh?

Re: mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

Mark-63
The same has happened for me.  I can no longer use yahoo in firefox at all.

"Clay" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:2TRyf.10336$[hidden email]...

> Vijay wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Has anyone tried checking yahoo mail on firefox 1.5. The same site
>> works well on Firefox 1.0.7. But the latest version screws the layout
>> completely.
>>
>> It is very disappointing. Looks like I'll revert to the older version.
>>
>> Vijay
>>
> quite the opposite for me.
> yahoo mail was borked in 1.0.7. The page would open ok (usually) but
> during the course of reading and deleting, the page would fall apart...
> text on top of test, etc., requiring a refresh to be legible again.
> it renders just fine in 1.5.
> u try clearing your cache and cookies and loading it all fresh?

Re: mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

Vijay-12
Sorry Firefox folks, I had "view images" turned off, which was causing
bad layout. The latest firefox works wonderfully.

Re: mail.yahoo.com gone BAD with firefox 1.5

CBFalconer
Vijay wrote:

> Has anyone tried checking yahoo mail on firefox 1.5. The same
> site works well on Firefox 1.0.7. But the latest version screws
> the layout completely.

No problem here on 1.5.

  the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article.  Click on