lt langpack for SeaMonkey 1.1.x series

Rimas Kudelis-3
KaiRo,
Please upload the Lithuanian langpack for SeaMonkey 1.1.x to mozilla's
server.

It's currently put at
http://files.akl.lt/Internetas/Seamonkey-LT/seamonkey-1.1.lt-LT.langpack.xpi

I've replaced all files under help/ with their en-US equivalents in
order to make help work, at least in English.

RQ

Re: lt langpack for SeaMonkey 1.1.x series

Robert Kaiser
Rimas Kudelis wrote:
> KaiRo,
> Please upload the Lithuanian langpack for SeaMonkey 1.1.x to mozilla's
> server.
>
> It's currently put at
> http://files.akl.lt/Internetas/Seamonkey-LT/seamonkey-1.1.lt-LT.langpack.xpi
>
> I've replaced all files under help/ with their en-US equivalents in
> order to make help work, at least in English.

Thanks, uploaded with a 1.1.12 version to my private staging area, will
go public tomorrow with that release.

Robert Kaiser