lost my history

promicro
hi all,

i'm running FF 2.0.0.7 and accidentally deleted my history. can someone
tell me where that is stored so i can restore it from my backups ??

thanx to all

rob

Re: lost my history

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
[hidden email] wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i'm running FF 2.0.0.7 and accidentally deleted my history. can someone
> tell me where that is stored so i can restore it from my backups ??
>
> thanx to all
>
> rob

its stored in the file called history.dat, which is located
in the FF profile, which you can find by reading this:
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

and if you're using windows then you must read this:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

and there is a newsgroup for firefox questions.  Its
mozilla.support.firefox on the news.mozilla.org server

--
Please do not email me for help.  Reply to the newsgroup
only.  And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

OT: Re: lost my history

Tom Liotta-2
promicro wrote:

> i'm running FF 2.0.0.7 and accidentally deleted my history.

Technical name: ambrowsia

Not as pleasant as ambrosia, but less life-changing than amnesia. It
does have a cure if proper preventative measures were taken and
diagnosed early enough.

--
Tom Liotta