lost home icons in Chrome after upgrade to 4.2...

lost home icons in Chrome after upgrade to 4.2...

raronson
Hi All,

After we upgraded to 4.2 from 4.0.2 we now have lost our icons when using Chrome.

Firefox & IE are OK...but I prefer to use Chrome.

Is there any fix for this issue?

Has this been reported?

Thanks,
rich

Richard Aronson
Engineering Test Manager

[cid:image003.jpg@01CCFAB8.138AED20]

W: 510.814.7000 ext. 609
C: 510.589.4035

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

RE: lost home icons in Chrome after upgrade to 4.2...

raronson
Hi All,

Thanks to Frederic the issue is fixed by clearing out the browser cache in Chrome.

rich