location bar is not yellow on secure sites

location bar is not yellow on secure sites

Tsahi Asher
hi,
i've completed a hebrew installer of seamonkey 1.1, but i noticed that
the location bar is not turning yellow when i go to secure sites. since
i have to create new RTL versions of the default themes, i'm reusing the
theme from version 1.0. can this be the reason?

tsahi

--
Tsahi Asher
Hebrew L10n Team

Re: location bar is not yellow on secure sites

Adrian (Adrianer) Kalla
On 2/13/2007 12:56 AM, Tsahi Asher wrote:
> hi,
> i've completed a hebrew installer of seamonkey 1.1, but i noticed that
> the location bar is not turning yellow when i go to secure sites. since
> i have to create new RTL versions of the default themes, i'm reusing the
> theme from version 1.0. can this be the reason?

Yes, this was a theme-change so you have to update the themes to have
the location bar yellow.

Adrian Kalla

Re: location bar is not yellow on secure sites

Tsahi Asher

Re: location bar is not yellow on secure sites

Robert Kaiser
Tsahi Asher schrieb:
> too bad the theme version wasn't updated :-?

We're only bumping the theme version if the old themes really break.
Maybe we should have really done that for 1.1 but it didn't look to us
like it was necessary.
The whole skinVersion and localeVersion stuff thankfully will be gone
with our next major SeaMonkey verion anyways though, as we're changing
to the EM-driven scheme that Firefox uses then.

Once we'll have usable versions of that code (code-named "suiterunner"
internally), we'd be happy to get some RTL-testing as well, btw.
Hopefully we can avaoid a separate theme in the future as well. I'll
notify you here once we're getting there.

Robert Kaiser