listbox which scrolls horizontally

crayne
How do you make a listbox which scrolls horizontally?  I've used the style:
overflow-x: scroll, and a scroll bar appears, but it does not activate, even
when a long line is selected in the list.

Susan

Re: listbox which scrolls horizontally

Neil-4
Susan Crayne wrote:

>How do you make a listbox which scrolls horizontally?  I've used the style: overflow-x: scroll, and a scroll bar appears, but it does not activate, even when a long line is selected in the list.

At one point I know it was possible to make a scrollbar appear but it
didn't actually scroll the list properly anyway.

You might find it easier to use a grid.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: listbox which scrolls horizontally