list ofweb sites visited

Jim Hawkins
Hitting the inverted blue triangle in the search area
of the Firefox entry page brings up a list of (some)
 of the websites previously visited.
How do you delete items from that list ?
I haven't found a way, but there surely must be one.

Jim Hawkins

Re: list ofweb sites visited

RAV-2
On 11/30/2013 2:50 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:

> Hitting the inverted blue triangle in the search area
> of the Firefox entry page brings up a list of (some)
>   of the websites previously visited.
> How do you delete items from that list ?
> I haven't found a way, but there surely must be one.
>
> Jim Hawkins

For me, simply pressing the Delete key deletes the currently highlighted
item in the list.

Re: list ofweb sites visited

Jim Hawkins

"Rav" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> On 11/30/2013 2:50 PM, Jim Hawkins wrote:
>> Hitting the inverted blue triangle in the search area
>> of the Firefox entry page brings up a list of (some)
>>   of the websites previously visited.
>> How do you delete items from that list ?
>> I haven't found a way, but there surely must be one.
>>
>> Jim Hawkins
>>

> For me, simply pressing the Delete key deletes the currently highlighted
> item in the list.

Me too - now I've highlighted them!
Thanks.