Quantcast

ldap_bind_s over SSL fails with LDAP_CONNECT_ERROR

ldap_bind_s over SSL fails with LDAP_CONNECT_ERROR

Zorgiev@gmail.com
Hello everybody,

    I wonder if somebody experienced the same problem as I did. A bit
about the problem: I'm using Mozilla LDAP C SDK on windows(version
5.1.7). This time it fails with LDAP_CONNECT_ERROR if I try
ldap_bind_s with authType = LDAP_AUTH_SIMPLE right after ldapssl_init
performed successfully. In the meanwhile Microsft LDAP SDK performs
successfully. What I'm doing wrong? Does anybody know the answer?

Best regards, Alexander Chernyaev.