landing --enable-nodejs by default shortly: today, Thursday, Aug _16th_

landing --enable-nodejs by default shortly: today, Thursday, Aug _16th_

Dan Mosedale-4
It has been pointed out that I made a mistake in my previous announcements -- today, Thursday, is August 16th, not August 17th.

Sorry about that!

I'm still going to go ahead and land this change shortly, because doing it now gives us more time before soft-freeze to shake out any issues that turn up.  It also suspect, given the number of recent previous announcements, that most folks who want to try and run `mach bootstrap --no-system-changes` ahead of time are likely to have already done so.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.platform/nNS961NjbVk has the most recent announcement, should you need any more details.

Dan