l10n duplication?

Michael Bauer-11
Is Firefox for iOS on Pontoon the same as on Locamotion? Also linked to
this, I'm wondering why Focus for Android is only on Pontoon, as it
would be handy if I could just recycle my translations from Focus for
iOS (which gd has on Locamotion).

Am I missing something or are we going back to the old days of l10n
duplication?

Michael

Re: l10n duplication?

Jeff Beatty
Yes, they are the same. To avoid the duplication, we ask communities to
only use one TMS (either Pootle or Pontoon) for projects that can be found
on both.

Focus for Android is available on Pootle --
https://mozilla.locamotion.org/projects/focus_android/

Thanks,
Jeff

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Michael Bauer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is Firefox for iOS on Pontoon the same as on Locamotion? Also linked to
> this, I'm wondering why Focus for Android is only on Pontoon, as it would
> be handy if I could just recycle my translations from Focus for iOS (which
> gd has on Locamotion).
>
> Am I missing something or are we going back to the old days of l10n
> duplication?
>
> Michael

Jeff

Re: l10n duplication?

Michael Bauer-11
Thanks. Still seems a bit strange to open up more options for duplication.

Michael

Sgrìobh Jeff Beatty na leanas 14/07/2017 aig 20:21: