irc.mozilla.org

Benton, Kevin
Is it just me or is irc.mozilla.org down?

---
Kevin Benton
Perl/Bugzilla Developer
Advanced Micro Devices

The opinions stated in this communication do not necessarily reflect the
view of Advanced Micro Devices and have not been reviewed by management.
This communication may contain sensitive and/or confidential and/or
proprietary information.  Distribution of such information is strictly
prohibited without prior consent of Advanced Micro Devices.  This
communication is for the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender, then
destroy any remaining copies of this communication.

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: irc.mozilla.org

Dave Miller
Benton, Kevin wrote:
> Is it just me or is irc.mozilla.org down?

Yeah, it's down.  We had a configuration mishap and lost the firewall.
Alex is on his way down there to go kick it right now.  Should be back
in a few minutes.

--
Dave Miller                                   http://www.justdave.net/
System Administrator, Mozilla Foundation       http://www.mozilla.org/
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: irc.mozilla.org

Tiago Mello
Yes, not only irc.mozilla.org but www.bugzilla.org too.

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: irc.mozilla.org

Frédéric Buclin
Benton, Kevin a écrit :
> Is it just me or is irc.mozilla.org down?

Not only irc.mozilla.org, but also b.m.o.
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: irc.mozilla.org

Alex Tabrizi
Kevin,

It's probably down cause I can't get to it neither.

qq: Is it possible to add more Severity options in Bugzilla? (which files
need to be modified?)

Thanks,

Alex Tabrizi
QA Analyst