import explorer settings to linux-firefox

import explorer settings to linux-firefox

Jordi Massaguer Pla
Dear mozilla developers,

i am the main developer of the instlux project, a project for migrating windows users to linux.

This project, will get the user and system information from windows and import it to linux. This is a very ambicious project that started last November.

The first phase of the project has been finished and released. Right now, we have a windows binary that installs a linux installer on you hard disc, reboots your system and starts the linux installer. This linux installer can be OpenSuSE or Ubuntu (their latest releases, 10.1 and 6.06), and it supports 20 languages. It has been downloaded more than 19000 times since November.

The second phase is starting. That phase consists on importing some user or system information. An important information will be the explorer and outlook settings. And that is why I am writing to you. I am looking for people, code or any other kind of contribution that can make this possible.

If you would like to collaborate, feel free to email me.
You can take a look at the project at http://instlux.sourceforge.net

greetings,

jordi massaguer pla