iOS Screenshots are ready for v15

Farhan Patel
Hey Everyone,

Hope your holidays are going well. The screenshots for v15 are ready and
can be viewed here
http://screenshots.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v15/

Happy holidays,
Farhan.

Re: iOS Screenshots are ready for v15

Delphine L
Hi everyone!

Some of the newer locales (anp, co, gu-IN, jv, my, nb-NO, ne-NP, su) were
missing screenshots. They are being generated now, so please feel free to
check-in within the next hour or so here:
http://screenshots.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v15/

Deadline for testing is Jan 10th (11th at the *very* latest, since that's
the day I sign-off on locales, towards end of day PST)

thanks!

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:34 PM Farhan Patel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Everyone,
>
> Hope your holidays are going well. The screenshots for v15 are ready and
> can be viewed here
> http://screenshots.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v15/
>
> Happy holidays,
> Farhan.

Delphine

Re: iOS Screenshots are ready for v15

droidbittin
On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 8:23:27 PM UTC+1, delphine wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Some of the newer locales (anp, co, gu-IN, jv, my, nb-NO, ne-NP, su) were
> missing screenshots. They are being generated now, so please feel free to
> check-in within the next hour or so here:
> http://screenshots.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v15/
>
> Deadline for testing is Jan 10th (11th at the *very* latest, since that's
> the day I sign-off on locales, towards end of day PST)
>
> thanks!
>

> On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 5:34 PM Farhan Patel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey Everyone,
> >
> > Hope your holidays are going well. The screenshots for v15 are ready and
> > can be viewed here
> > http://screenshots.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v15/
> >
> > Happy holidays,
> > Farhan.