i dont see username password when publishing calendars

i dont see username password when publishing calendars

sku-2
hi,

i was always publishing my calenders with ical, but now i want to switch
to Windows/MOzilla Sunbird Calendar. But I have a problem, i just can
type in the url, but i cannot enter an username or a password - on the
mac and on windows.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

ys, Sku

Re: i dont see username password when publishing calendars

Rod Whiteley
Like other Mozilla products, it first connects to the server.  If the
server asks for a username and password, then Calendar asks you for it.

Alternatively, if your machine is secure, you can put your username and
password in the URL.  The help has some examples:

http://calendarhelp.mozdev.org/open.xul?topic=share:urls

--
Rod Whiteley