Quantcast

how to skip search reference when doing ldap search...

how to skip search reference when doing ldap search...

hping
Hello,

I noticed that my AD server return LDAP_RES_SEARCH_ENTRY
LDAP_RES_SEARCH_REFERENCE and LDAP_RES_SEARCH_RESULT when doing the
ldap_search_ext(...), thus ldap_result(...) call will try to search
reference for each LDAP_RES_SEARCH_REFERENCE message.

Is there any way to skip reference search? I just wonder where is any
place I can set such as in ldap_search_ext(..) or ldap_result(...) or
anywhere else to achieve that?

If the reference referring to a non-existing machine, it takes big
time to timeout.

Thanks
huican ping