how to enable the accessibility in firefox under linux

how to enable the accessibility in firefox under linux

areslp
I have enabled the system accessibility,but when check the
about:accessibilityenabled
in firefox,I still found the output:
Firefox currently does have accessibility API support active.

Can anyone give some suggestions,I use
ubuntu7.10,firefox2.0.0.12,Thanks!

Re: how to enable the accessibility in firefox under linux

Aaron Leventhal-3
Did you build your on Firefox? If so make sure you didn't put
disable-accessibility in the options.

Do the Gnome apps on your system work with Accerciser?

- Aaron