how to delete an entry in "series"

Martin d'Anjou
Hi,

A user created a data set (a series) that we do not want. I can see the
entry in the MySQL database. Is it just a matter of droping the entries in
the database directly or is there more to it? e.g. is the following
enough:

select series_id from series where name='test_data_set';
# write down id number on paper
drop from series where series_id=<the_id>;
drop from series_data where series_id=<the_id>;

Thanks,
Martin

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>

Re: how to delete an entry in "series"

Gervase Markham
Martin d'Anjou wrote:
> A user created a data set (a series) that we do not want. I can see the
> entry in the MySQL database. Is it just a matter of droping the entries in
> the database directly or is there more to it? e.g. is the following
> enough:
>
> select series_id from series where name='test_data_set';
> # write down id number on paper
> drop from series where series_id=<the_id>;
> drop from series_data where series_id=<the_id>;

That would just about do the trick, I think.

Gerv
-