how to customize my own reporter?

Jason Zhang-12
Hi all,
  When I generate a report of  Assignee,
The label of x-scale is the email of assignee,It's too long.
I want to modify the sourcecode to make it display the real name of
user here,which file should I modify?
  Thanks in advance!

Re: how to customize my own reporter?

Gervase Markham
Jason Zhang wrote:
> Hi all,
>   When I generate a report of  Assignee,
> The label of x-scale is the email of assignee,It's too long.
> I want to modify the sourcecode to make it display the real name of
> user here,which file should I modify?

Unfortunately, that's not very easy, because the reporting code is so
generic. You would be best off either:

- Implementing a truncation function for x-scale values
- Changing the reporting system to have extra options for X and Y of
Reporter (real name), Assignee (real name) etc.

Gerv

Re: how to customize my own reporter?

Jason Zhang-12
Thank you