how to access values in custom field, multi-selection list?

how to access values in custom field, multi-selection list?

TrishB
I had this working in bugzilla 3.2.2, now I want to make it work in 3.4.1.

On the search page, I was able to have a list box which showed my custom field values. The searcher could use these values in his search.

The applicable chunk of code which populated the listbox was:

        [% FOREACH name=sel.field_obj.legal_values %]
          <option value="[% name FILTER html %]">
             [% "selected" IF lsearch(default.${sel.field_obj.name}, name) != -1 %]
             [% name FILTER html %]
          </option>

However, I'm missing part of the puzzle, because this displays
            Bugzilla::Field::Choice::cf_fw_keyword=HASH(0x....)
for each option in the listbox, instead of the values (my field name is cf_fw_keyword).

Can anyone offer any help?