hi, how to export xul's js object to browser control's html context?

hi, how to export xul's js object to browser control's html context?

Tang Daogang
hi, man,

In xul, we can embed <script></script> to execute js code to control xul UI, and I define some objects, want to let them accessable in html page in one browser control, how should I do?

Thank you!

Re: hi, how to export xul's js object to browser control's html context?

Neil-4
Tang Daogang wrote:

>In xul, we can embed <script></script> to execute js code to control xul UI, and I define some objects, want to let them accessable in html page in one browser control, how should I do?

Maybe this will help you:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Code_snippets/Interaction_between_privileged_and_non-privileged_pages

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: hi, how to export xul's js object to browser control's html context?

Tang Daogang
hi, thanks,

Can I refer chrome://xxx/xxx/ffff.js in remote html page, such as http://www.mobilechat.im/static/test.html?

and more,

if I want to export an object from xul to browser's inner html, and this object contains some functions, what should I do?

Thank you.

在 2013年6月19日星期三UTC+8下午6时42分43秒,Neil写道: