hello

Amanda McHugh
I'm sending an e-mail because it is part of Lab 4 on page 184 in my
Firefox book.

Amanda

Re: hello

Daniel-24
Amanda McHugh wrote:
> I'm sending an e-mail because it is part of Lab 4 on page 184 in my
> Firefox book.
>
> Amanda

but, Amanda, this is not an e-mail that you have sent, it is a POSTING
to a news-group. I may be splinting hairs, but, I believe, there is a
difference!

Did page 184 want an e-mail or a Newsgroup Post? (and what FireFox book?
Is this the manual you got with the program disk??)

Daniel

Re: hello

Brian J. Graham-2
Daniel wrote:

> Amanda McHugh wrote:
>> I'm sending an e-mail because it is part of Lab 4 on page 184 in my
>> Firefox book.
>>
>> Amanda
>
> but, Amanda, this is not an e-mail that you have sent, it is a POSTING
> to a news-group. I may be splinting hairs, but, I believe, there is a
> difference!
>
> Did page 184 want an e-mail or a Newsgroup Post? (and what FireFox book?
> Is this the manual you got with the program disk??)
>
> Daniel

LOL! Seems we have more than one in this thread who "don't understand
this _ _ _ _". :)

--
Brian

. http://www.mozilla.org | http://ilias.ca/mozilla/ | http://ilias.ca/

. No keyboard found. Press F1 to continue.

. Internet "Help" Desk: http://www.deadtroll.com/video/helldeskcable.html

Re: hello

Leonidas Jones
Brian J. Graham wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> Amanda McHugh wrote:
/snip

> LOL! Seems we have more than one in this thread who "don't understand

There have been several posts in the dev groups from people taking a
course in Firefox.  Maybe this was a stray. She may have been sending an
assignment email and inadvertently posted it to a newsgroup.

Lee