groups control

Eduardo Picado
Hi,

I'm using makeproductgroups in Bugzilla 2.18.
I would like to hide bugs from users that are not members of the
corresponding product.
Like, if user is not a member of Group X, he shouldn't be able to see
bugs from Product X. And users that are members of Group X should be
able to edit and add  bugs for Product X, but always putting then in
Product X group.

How can I set up this?

I'm using for product X:
Entry, Defult, N/A,  Canedit

and for others products:
N/A, N/A

Thanks,

Eduardo

Re: groups control

Joel Peshkin
Eduardo P. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using makeproductgroups in Bugzilla 2.18.
> I would like to hide bugs from users that are not members of the
> corresponding product.
> Like, if user is not a member of Group X, he shouldn't be able to see
> bugs from Product X. And users that are members of Group X should be
> able to edit and add  bugs for Product X, but always putting then in
> Product X group.
>
> How can I set up this?
>
> I'm using for product X:
> Entry, Defult, N/A,  Canedit
>
> and for others products:
> N/A, N/A

Change it to Entry, MANDTORY, MANDATORY, CANEDIT