group access controls

precipice
Hi
I have trouble understanding the bugzilla products group access controls.
I have:
Product1,product2,product3 and groupA,groupB,groupC
Group A has access only to product1
Group B has access only to product2
Group C has access to product1 and product 3
How would product1 configuration look like?
I have searched the web and tried nearly every combination and all result in the second group in the product access not seeing it or every group seeing it.
Eg: product1 - groupA and groupC, upon removing the "Entry" flags everyone had access, what is very bad. If i have the entry flag selected on grA or grC then only groupA has access.
In short, what settings are needed for 2 specific groups to have access to the same product?!
edit: I "solved" this by allowing only groupA access to procuct1 and then set groupC to be also in groupA. This seems totally unlogical to me that the group with less access has to be used. So a proper solution for the future is still very welcome.