graphs.allizom.org going down for upgrade tomorrow 11 AM Pacific

graphs.allizom.org going down for upgrade tomorrow 11 AM Pacific

Robert Helmer-5
The perfomatic 2.0 staging server, http://graphs.allizom.org, is going
down tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific for an OS upgrade.

We're trying to deploy to production and having some issues with
reproducing the staging environment since it's a different OS version.

I expect it to take a few hours, and will send an update if it's not
up by 3 PM (or when it's done, whichever comes first).

Re: graphs.allizom.org going down for upgrade tomorrow 11 AM Pacific

Robert Helmer-5
On May 16, 2:27 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The perfomatic 2.0 staging server,http://graphs.allizom.org, is going
> down tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific for an OS upgrade.
>
> We're trying to deploy to production and having some issues with
> reproducing the staging environment since it's a different OS version.
>
> I expect it to take a few hours, and will send an update if it's not
> up by 3 PM (or when it's done, whichever comes first).

Serverops hit some snags upgrading this machine, they are continuing
to work on it.

On May 17, 2:59 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On May 16, 2:27 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > The perfomatic 2.0 staging server,http://graphs.allizom.org, is going
> > down tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific for an OS upgrade.
>
> > We're trying to deploy to production and having some issues with
> > reproducing the staging environment since it's a different OS version.
>
> > I expect it to take a few hours, and will send an update if it's not
> > up by 3 PM (or when it's done, whichever comes first).
>
> Serverops hit some snags upgrading this machine, they are continuing
> to work on it.

Server is up but unconfigured, should be back in action tomorrow. I'll
post an update when it's done.

On May 17, 5:54 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On May 17, 2:59 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On May 16, 2:27 pm, Robert Helmer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > > The perfomatic 2.0 staging server,http://graphs.allizom.org, is going
> > > down tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific for an OS upgrade.
>
> > > We're trying to deploy to production and having some issues with
> > > reproducing the staging environment since it's a different OS version.
>
> > > I expect it to take a few hours, and will send an update if it's not
> > > up by 3 PM (or when it's done, whichever comes first).
>
> > Serverops hit some snags upgrading this machine, they are continuing
> > to work on it.
>
> Server is up but unconfigured, should be back in action tomorrow. I'll
> post an update when it's done.

Everything is back to normal, and we have figured out the issues that
were blocking the production push.