from ... import proposal

devlato
Hello,

sorry, I'm a newbie here, so maybe it's a wrong list.
What do you think about the following proposal?

https://github.com/devlato/proposal-from-import

Kindest regards,
devlato

Re: from ... import proposal

Isiah Meadows-2
Not directly addressing this, but do definitely check out the meeting notes, particularly the ones prior to May 2015 (when ES6 was released). IIRC this did come up at some point in the ES6 work, although I don't remember when/where it was in the notes.

(Not a TC39 member, just an ordinary JS dev.)

https://esdiscuss.org/notes/