freetype 2.5.0.1

Dave Yeo-3
I've updated freetyp2.dll to ver 2.5.0.1, available at
https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mzfntcfgft/downloads/freetyp2.dll
Should I build and upload a infinality patched DLL?
Dave

Re: freetype 2.5.0.1

Alex Taylor
On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:13:12 UTC, Dave Yeo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've updated freetyp2.dll to ver 2.5.0.1, available at
> https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mzfntcfgft/downloads/freetyp2.dll
> Should I build and upload a infinality patched DLL?

Do, I've been running with infinality and I like it much better than the
default.  Having subpixel rendering available makes a huge improvement.

--
Alex Taylor
http://www.altsan.org

Please take off hat when replying.

Re: freetype 2.5.0.1

Dave Yeo-3
On 06/20/13 04:32 pm, Alex Taylor wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2013 06:13:12 UTC, Dave Yeo<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> I've updated freetyp2.dll to ver 2.5.0.1, available at
>> https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mzfntcfgft/downloads/freetyp2.dll
>> Should I build and upload a infinality patched DLL?
>
> Do, I've been running with infinality and I like it much better than the
> default.  Having subpixel rendering available makes a huge improvement.

OK, whenever they release a new set of patches for 2.5.0 which was only
released yesterday morning with 2.5.0.1 released in the afternoon (they
forgot to turn off an old option)
Dave

Re: freetype 2.5.0.1

Alex Taylor
On Fri, 21 Jun 2013 00:40:20 UTC, Dave Yeo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> I've updated freetyp2.dll to ver 2.5.0.1, available at
> >> https://bitbucket.org/dryeo/mzfntcfgft/downloads/freetyp2.dll
> >> Should I build and upload a infinality patched DLL?
> >
> > Do, I've been running with infinality and I like it much better than the
> > default.  Having subpixel rendering available makes a huge improvement.
> >

> OK, whenever they release a new set of patches for 2.5.0 which was only
> released yesterday morning with 2.5.0.1 released in the afternoon (they
> forgot to turn off an old option)

I noticed that. :)  No hurry.

Thanks!