frame painting

yuboboy
hi,all:

I encounter a problem in recent days.

I have a simple html test page which looks like this:

hello

in the content tree , root content is for tag 'html',and it have 3
childs:head,_moz_text,body.
the body tag has no child.

when Creating frames , a nsBlockFrame is created for the body tag.
I also found not only one nsTextFrame is created. In constructor of
class nsTextFrame , I knew that a nsTextFrame is created for the string
"hello".

when painting , nsTextFrame::Paint() didn't get called.So I didnot see
the string hello in the output .

my question is:

can you tell me where nsTextFrame::Paint() get called so I can output
the string "hello"?

Re: frame painting

L. David Baron
On Thursday 2006-01-12 00:48 -0800, [hidden email] wrote:
> I encounter a problem in recent days.

Using what software?  Versions of Gecko in the past few years are
unlikely to have problems with simple testcases like this.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >