for development team

梅子 津田
Hello.
 I am a student at univarcity at Japan. I belong a Computer Science
major. We are doing a project about Global Collaboration.
I am sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could answer a
few of my questions about Mozilla firefox. This would be a huge help
to me and my class.

 1. Why did you participate in the project of firefox?
 2.What did you do in the project?
 3.How did you collaborate with others?
 4. There are various functions in Firefox, but, for the development,
does adopt the opinion of us user?
 5. It is the Internet that became indispensable to our life, and
cannot miss the browser when I use the Internet. As for me, I think
that Many functions are pounding Firefox and It is easy to use the
neat design for a user very much. However, I think that the users
increase now in Japan, but think that there is the person whom I can
employ still more. Can there be something doing it to get many users?

I look forward to receiving your reply.
Yours sincerely

Re: for development team

Alexander Surkov
Hi. I'd suggest you to contact with Mozilla engagement team
(https://wiki.mozilla.org/Engagement) since they should have these
questions answered as a part of people involvement process. But if you
are interesting to know individual opinions then it's worth to ask the
question on more generic list where you can get feedback from more
people.

Thanks.
Alexander.

2011/12/9 梅子 津田 <[hidden email]>:

> Hello.
>  I am a student at univarcity at Japan. I belong a Computer Science
> major. We are doing a project about Global Collaboration.
> I am sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could answer a
> few of my questions about Mozilla firefox. This would be a huge help
> to me and my class.
>
>  1. Why did you participate in the project of firefox?
>  2.What did you do in the project?
>  3.How did you collaborate with others?
>  4. There are various functions in Firefox, but, for the development,
> does adopt the opinion of us user?
>  5. It is the Internet that became indispensable to our life, and
> cannot miss the browser when I use the Internet. As for me, I think
> that Many functions are pounding Firefox and It is easy to use the
> neat design for a user very much. However, I think that the users
> increase now in Japan, but think that there is the person whom I can
> employ still more. Can there be something doing it to get many users?
>
> I look forward to receiving your reply.
> Yours sincerely

Re: for development team

梅子 津田
Hi.

I participate in a mailing list and hear it.
I thank for your suggestion.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely