firefox cache

aardvark

I was able to browse to my cache files, (thanks to another post in this
forum), and discovered several folders containing roughly 150 files.
Can I safely delete the contents of these folders? I clear the cache
frequently from the 'tools' option, and I'm not sure why these files
remained intact. The ones I opened were mostly jpegs of banner ads and
parts of web pages and stuff, but I don't want to just indiscriminately
delete everything before seeking some advice.
Thanks.

--
aardvark

Re: firefox cache

gwtc
aardvark wrote:

> I was able to browse to my cache files, (thanks to another post in this
> forum), and discovered several folders containing roughly 150 files.
> Can I safely delete the contents of these folders? I clear the cache
> frequently from the 'tools' option, and I'm not sure why these files
> remained intact. The ones I opened were mostly jpegs of banner ads and
> parts of web pages and stuff, but I don't want to just indiscriminately
> delete everything before seeking some advice.
> Thanks.

yes

Re: firefox cache

aardvark-2

gwtc... thanks for the input. I have only recently started using Firefox
so I wanted to double check. Love the browser by the way, haven't used
IE once since I installed this. :D

--
aardvark