firefix doesn't remember Google search box size

firefix doesn't remember Google search box size

Gordan-2
Hi,
I'm using Firefox 1.0.7 and Google toolbar 1.0.20051012
The problem is I stretch the search box as wide as I want it but after restart
it's back to default, small width which is veeeery annoying. I tried
about:config but can't seem to find any entries related to that setting

any help is highly appreciated
Gordan

Re: firefix doesn't remember Google search box size

Gordan-2
A tada Saxman rece:
> Resize Search Box might be the extension that you require.

Unfortenetly, no. I'm having trouble with the Google toolbar _extension_ search
box, not the built in search box.

gordan

Re: firefix doesn't remember Google search box size

gwtc
Gordan wrote:

> A tada Saxman rece:
>
>>Resize Search Box might be the extension that you require.
>

> Unfortenetly, no. I'm having trouble with the Google toolbar _extension_ search
> box, not the built in search box.
>
> gordan

You might get a better response if you post in their newsgroup rather
than here: news://news.mozdev.org/public.mozdev.googlebar.  Plus you
need the user name and password from here:
http://www.mozdev.org/faq.html#news

Re: firefix doesn't remember Google search box size

Gordan-2
A tada gwtc rece:
> You might get a better response if you post in their newsgroup rather
> than here: news://news.mozdev.org/public.mozdev.googlebar.  Plus you
> need the user name and password from here:
> http://www.mozdev.org/faq.html#news

Thanks!
But, it seems to me that that newsgroup is pretty dead :-(

Gordan wrote:

> A tada gwtc rece:
>
>>You might get a better response if you post in their newsgroup rather
>>than here: news://news.mozdev.org/public.mozdev.googlebar.  Plus you
>>need the user name and password from here:
>>http://www.mozdev.org/faq.html#news
>

> Thanks!
> But, it seems to me that that newsgroup is pretty dead :-(
>
> gordan

Then contact the developers directly.