feature request: syncML

chris-102
hello!

im still trying to keep my events and tasks on track, this aint easy if
u're on the road. most cellphones can sync by 'syncML'-standard, and the
exist free syncML-servers (like mobical.net). do u see a way to keep
events synchron between sunbird and a cellphone, equal from wich device
an event is edited, added, updated or removed?

my way of thinking was: if a cellphone can connect to an syncmlserver,
maybe sunbird can do this also.

i spend hours of seeking informations about, and found some programs who
can do this with every junkdevice, but no one support sunbird so that it
will work.

the adventages r simple: always up to date, whereever u r,
adding/changing/delete events from everywhere, and cellphone will remind
u before u miss an event.

greets,
chris

Re: feature request: syncML

Rod Whiteley
chris wrote:
> ...no one support sunbird...

This was raised in the Sync4j Mozilla Synchronizer discussion forum.
Some future release will probably work with Sunbird.  See:

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1372532&forum_id=504689

--
Rod Whiteley