[feature] One-off Searches From Awesomebar Nightly Conditional Sign off

[feature] One-off Searches From Awesomebar Nightly Conditional Sign off

Brindusa Tot
 Hi everyone,

Please see below for the One-off Searches From Awesomebar Nightly feature
status.

Feature testing status: COMPLETED

We performed full testing using Nightly 51.0a1, across the following
platforms: Mac OS X 10.10, Windows 7 (x32), Windows 10 (x64) and Ubuntu
15.04 (x64).

1. Overall feature status after testing: AT RISK.

No major issues were found during testing but there are still a large number
of bugs opened on this feature.

2. Recommendation from QE: DISABLE THE FEATURE.

Based on the test results, we recommend that this feature should be kept in
Nightly until the amount of blocking bugs is reduced.

3. Manual Testing summary:

* Test Plan:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/One-off_Searches_From_Awesomebar
* Detailed Test Results:

* Full testing - via Testrail
<https://testrail.stage.mozaws.net/index.php?/plans/view/298>  | attached to
this email

 4. New bugs reported during testing:

* See this query
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=
NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&columnlist=bug_status%2Cproduct%
2Ccomponent%2Cpriority%2Cbug_severity%2Cstatus_whiteboard%2Cshort_desc%2Cope
ndate%2Cchangeddate&f1=blocked&list_id=13218470&o1=substring&query_format=ad
vanced&resolution=---&v1=1180944&query_based_on=>  for the complete list
with all the bugs opened

Please let me know if you have questions about this report.

Regards,

Brindusa Tot

SOFTVISION | 57 Republicii Street, 400489 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Email:  <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
| Web:  <http://www.softvision.ro/> www.softvision.ro

The content of this communication is classified as SOFTVISION Confidential
and Proprietary Information.