Quantcast

extension development tutorial versions

Richard Schumert
I want to learn how to develop an extension for the version of Thunderbird that I am using. I am currently using version 45.5.1

I found this page page: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Thunderbird/Building_a_Thunderbird_extension but near the top I noticed the statement "This tutorial is compatible with Thunderbird versions 2,3 and 5. All Thunderbird builds are available from the ftp site."

How should one about determining which tutorials are applicable to version 45.5.1?